Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Score


the weirdest fashion moment happened today. Yesterday, I spent $277 at Anthropologie, but decided to take back the two items i bought b/c it seemed like too much. Before I left, i was browsing around Myspace, where my friend Laia posted about her blog, geometric sleep being featured on ELLE. I noticed some amazing pair of shoes she had on and was thinking to myself "I also need an amazing pair of shoes"
So, I left, returned my items, and then went to Joan Shepp where I scored by finding these amazing dries van noten lace up platforms for only $150...thats right...these suckers originally cost $795!!!!
Anyway, I just sat down to blog about my find and while prowling the web for a pic of them. The only pics I could find of the plum color which I purchased happened to be on Geometric Sleep! It turns out Laia has been pining after these shoes for months......she is going to be so jealous of my find!

2 comments:

laia. said...

oh no becky i am so jealous! as i type this i am trying to think of stuff i can sell so i can get money to buy these shoes. AAAAAH!

i have to see a pic of you wearing them!

clothesminded said...

im jealous too becky, those are super cute!