Tuesday, November 4, 2008

T


you know i love t-shirts. I've been all over print liberation's political Ts, live in my american apparel deep v t virtually all weekend every weekend, have recently taken my four different urban renewal Ramones t-shirts out of retirement (again), and wear my Clu when I want to feel like I need to try a little bit. That's why i can't wait for Alexander Wang's T line. I viewed the collection back in september, and loved their easy simple sexiness. Though they're probably better suited for a skinny model's body (think Erin Wasson, not Becky's TV), I'm psyched to finally be able to wear something super comfy to work in the spring. They retail around $80...which I think is a steal. Especially if you employ the math of my co-worker, Nicole, who divides the retail price by the amount of times she'll wear something to determine to overall value.

No comments: