Thursday, May 7, 2009

Goals are Good


Our one year anniversary of living in our amazing apartment is closely approaching which makes me sad to think about how undecorated it is. Scott and I are truely such slobs and it really is a shame that we don't put more effort into making it feel like a more permanent space. But since we renewed the lease, my goal is to have have it all decorated by the end of August so I can throw myself a birthday party. Since we are both broke, we'll have to do it recession style. I started putting some special things in the wall in our bedroom....a mixture of my girlie things, photos of us, and few of Scott's 7"s to keep it from looking too feminine. My favorite is the Kodalith Scott made in 9th grade photo class...I still remember it hanging in the hallway of our junior high...it was my favorite one!

No comments: