Thursday, May 7, 2009

Zoe Inspired (if you pronounce it the so called correct way, thats supposed to sound like "so inspired")

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I guess I haven't been too inspired lately.  
But the other day I became friends with Rachel Zoe on facebook and have been following her as she dresses people for the Met Gala.  I don't really understand why some people dislike this woman, because I LOVE HER!!!  Anyway, after reading about her getting all excited before and after the event, I got excited too!  I had an event the other night for work, so I whipped up this dress.
I have a wedding to go to in about two weeks and I wanted to make something for it, but I know I don't have time to make it anything amazing, so this was kinda a version of something fancier I might want to wear to the wedding.  
but after thinking how much I love what Rachel Zoe is wearing in her facebook profile pic, I remembered how easy it is to make a caftan.  So, I am thinking I am going to make a dressier version for the wedding.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: