Monday, May 24, 2010

CatSpring

ok I honestly wasn't into the whole MeowMiu, Year of the Cat trend as forcasted by Laia .  I've never been a cat person and just didn't get it.
that was until Joey showed up...


we are not sure what his story is, but he started hanging out by our back door and was immediately cuddly and friendly.  I noticed he was a bit chubby and when we finally got him a little box, we discovered he was already trained... we think he might have another home in the neighborhood.
I have so much love for this cat and though he hasn't let us take him in (he loves the great outdoors as much as his free kitty chow and tummy rubs) I think I understand what it means to love a cat.


I love this beautiful photo by Tracey Emin of her cat, Docket, and I really could relate to her love for him

also, here are Tracey Emin's directions for your very own cat quilt here
oh and I love my friend McKenzie's blog of cats sitting in windows
and dreamcats, too... my friend, Lizzy's pretty kitty has a cameo

No comments: