Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ipex


I don't like paying over ten dollars for anything except food these days, but one thing I splurged on the other day was Victoria's Secret Ipex wireless bra ($42). I'm a big hater of underwire, but sometimes feel like am wearing a training bra. I am also a hater of padding, but even though the Ipex has a little bit of molded foam, it is totally subtle and necessary to give a little womanly push-up. When I got home and tried it on, I was blown away by the comfort and more so the amount of cleavage I had without underwire. I've worn it everyday since, definitly an A+ purchase.

Above: Me with Ipex bra at wedding left; friend with 100% naturtal cleave
PS In the last entry about the wedding I forgot to add one of my most favorite favorite things; the apple butter wedding favor. Yummy and such cute packaging

No comments: