Sunday, January 27, 2008

Harvest Moon



Even though I am in some major credit card debt from my last trip with Skottles, we really want to take a trip on the trans siberian railroad in August. I have no idea how i am going to pay down this debt and save some cash at the same time. I am seriously considering harvesting my eggs. It would pay down my debt in one fell crane's swoop, but it requires five weeks of injecting myself with hormones and some minor surgery. I really really want to take this trip in August, and it makes me think how there is probably a loving couple out there who really really wants a baby....I really feel for them. I can't tell if i am just so money hungry right now that I am overlooking the weird fact that there could be several mini-mes crawling around. Or is it really not that big of a deal?

No comments: