Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Graduate

Tonight I am going to watch The Graduate. One of my all time favorite films. The first time I ever saw it, I was about 14 and it was the million dollar movie on channel 6 abc. I taped it, knowing I would probably fall asleep 15 minutes in. I must have watched that over a million times, but the funny thing was that there wasn't enough tape left so it didn't even record the ending. Eventually I bought the video and finally understood the humor in various simpson's episodes where they spoof the wedding in the church at the end.

Whoever decided to have Benjamin block the door with the crusifix was pretty genius

My Dad never understands how I can watch movies over and over again, like Annie Hall, which I at one point estimated to have watched over 150 times. Some things just never get old for me; i love noticing som nuance that i hadn't on the other 149 viewings

No comments: