Monday, January 26, 2009

I spent my time prank calling Scott when I was 15...

i know! five posts in one day is getting a little rediculous, but holy shit: teens are really taking over. I read 12 yr old Tavi's style rookie blog every day and am still doubting wether the ghost writer is really her 21 yr old sister playing a rouse on the blogosphere.
anyway, Tavi was writing about the amazingly talented 15 yr old Eleanor Hardwick, photographer extraordinaire. I mean, I didn't have the powers of a digital camera back then, but I am pretty sure if i did, i wouldn't be taking pictures like this: (via Eleanor's website)




sooo..i went for a walk today on UPENN's campus, which is right down the street from me. I was about to go into their bookstore and pick up some magazines, but for some bad reason I went into the Gap instead. Really regretting it since I would have picked up the January issue of Dazed & Confused Teenage Takeover issue which featured a few of Miss Hardwick's pics apparently the cover looks like that

No comments: