Monday, January 26, 2009

Kung Hei Fat Choi

Happy Chinese New Year!

When we turned 13, my two brothers and I worked at the best ever but now no-longer Chong's Garden for years and years in Doylestown, so I have a special respect for Chinese culture. Adding to that is the fact that one of my best friend's ever, Ann, is Chinese American. Thats why I was so excited that my trip to NYC fell on the first day of CNY. We went to NYC's China town last night with our friend, Liz, and pigged out on noodles, dumplings, scallion pancakes, and sweet & sour chicken! And since its convenient and cheap, I took the bus this morning from chinatown NYC to chinatown Philly. I decided to surprise Skottles with two of his favorite Chinese treats: sweet bbq pork bun and a Taro flavored bubble tea! YUM!

No comments: