Monday, January 26, 2009

(Sunday) NYIGF

yesterday, I went to the New York International Gift Fair at the Jacob Javits Center in NYC with my boss, her sister, and our assistant, Tiya. In seven hours, we probably made it through one tenth of the entire trade show, but I managed to make it to a few of our favorite vendors booths. I will post more later, but I just wanted to put up this pic from (I forget but I will edit this later once I figure out who sells them). During our Saturday outing,my friend, Britt, ironically was telling me that she and her bf put up "invisible books shelves" in their apartment. I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw them at NYIGF. I compile so many vintage books. I sometimes decide to use the inside illustrations for various art projects, but sometimes they are so nice that I don't want to cut them up. These shelves are a great solution because I can stack my finds on virtually any wall to make a great looking display.

No comments: